LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOME PRACTICE




Today I am back on track from not doing a yoga session since the class in Chicago last Tuesday! This is a tribute home practice to Ana. I love her new book and when I did her training last summer, I love that she took "I can't" out of my language. Even "I can't right now" sounds lame, but I don't make excuses and I don't believe I have limits.

By the way it is okay to have times when you can't prioritize what you should. You learn from it. My perfect day of the week is Sunday morning. It is the only day I don't have to go anywhere. I spend a leisurely two hours practicing, then a little meditation and the rest of the day is always great.

So what to work on today? I am focusing on a variation of Eka Pada Bakasana that I would like to teach my students. It takes a little more core so will continue to work hard on Core. I have a slight stomach ache from the residual anxiety that usually comes in a form of numbness. Numbness is bad because it means I am blocking out physically/mentally/spiritually/all of the above. Forrest Core always drives it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment