LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

OFF TOMORROW



Tomorrow I won't be posting because I teach my early 8:30 am Rockstar Intermediate Class and then I am off to Moksha Yoga in Chicago for a workshop (spending spree in the boutique) with Noah Maze. I am going ALONE. I think I will take pics of said Rockstar class tomorrow for the blog.

I love going to Moksha for workshops. They have the best. Every weekend there is a great workshop. I would go all the time if I lived there and would be a workshop junky. Here is the link to their events/workshops:

http://mokshayoga.com/eventsall.html

They also have the BEST retail. I always buy yoga clothes there. They have brands outside of the normal Lululemon/Hardtail/Alo. They usually carry a known line there but there are always several others that I am not familiar with. I bought the coolest pants and top a few years ago with huge elephants (Ganesh) on them that I wear for pajamas.

It is also a chance for me to go where I can just engage fully in practice and learning. So it definitely takes me out of my box.

This am I started with a long session on the elliptical on the gym. The gym was packed this morning at five am. I suppose it is because it is too hot to go outside although I do see runners, walkers, and bikers out super early before it gets way to bad.

This weekend I will probably be canning beans and will provide pictures. There are way too many out there for John and I to eat so I will send him out there to pick and then I will can, which is great to do when you have the air conditioner on. Not so great if it is hot and you don't. We will also have a trillion tomatos this year. During the hot spell we water every night but pretty soon dinner will be cukes and tomatos with balsamic and something grilled, burned, and dragged over the grill. I love end of summmer with harvesting but it is also a lot of work.

The results are amazing. I love the end of the season fully stocked pantry with pickles, beans, tomatos, jams, and carrots for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment