LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Monday, June 6, 2011

MEANDERING MIND - DHARANA

This is not my first blog attempt. It is the third. My prior two attempts have been stunted due to lack of focus and concentration. This blog is about practice. My practice and anyone else's who wants to work on some of the deeper limbs. My chittis are so vritti that I struggle with even focusing them on writing but I have to shake them out somehow.

Also I am here to help others. Of course, I am a teacher. My practice comes first though and I keep finding ways to take it off the mat and out of the classroom. Here my focus will be the following:

My practice
Your practice
Information
Book reviews
Movies reviews
Recipes
Life and other stuff

Intention has to be manifested or it is just mindstuff. It is every day work. On the mat and off the mat. I know I took many hundreds of yoga classes with my hands in prayer offering an intention at the beginning of class and two breaths into Virabhadrasana I I am already thinking about my grocery list and the intention has already floated back into the subconscious.

So let us begin again. Practice. It is a practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment