LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

PHLOX IN A BOX

My evening meditation will be on these phlox and evening primroses going in the Buddha garden. I will post the results tomorrow. There is a huge gap in the garden from my last planting which became rabbit food quickly. Must have been a clover relative, because the rabbit keeps going back and looking for new growth and nibbling whatever is there down to nothing. You are welcome bunnies for the 30$ snacks. It was a really cool flower too and looked great but I think these are really pretty.

The garden is getting a little overgrown so might also be time for some pruning so it doesn't get too crazy back there.

I was reading an interview with Duncan Wong and he expressed getting back to nature is what it is all about for the yogis and I agree. As I have stated, I keep manifesting the country life with a small at home studio but mentioned that to the hubby or building one off our current house and it is a no go for him. Sigh. He told me to rent space but then it goes all commercial and I have to hire people etc. I want a place where students can come and drop a donation into a jar and get a great two hour class with myself or guest/group teaching.

One thing I think would be great about that is as a teacher I can move out of what I might feel I am EXPECTED to do, according to someone else's marketing etc, into more of a intuitional free form type of class. I like the idea of a longer class, more pranayama, less distractions. I have eyed two or three perfect properties outside of my town for this venture so if they come up for sale, then I will have to reapproach it. I picture long windows and Buddha gardens.

Back tomorrow with updated Buddha garden pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment