LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BUDDHA GARDEN JUNE 29





Last night this was my yoga. It involved planting, digging, visualizing, pruning, weeding, and mulching. The rest of the night was quiet for me. I spent about an hour out there. As I said, didn't feel like talking a lot.


I am going to a silent retreat in Esalen in November so am practicing being still and quiet as much as I can. Even just SITTING a few minutes extra here and there during the day is very beneficial. It is the only method I know of for reducing anxiety. Much better than drinking, smoking, drinking, caffeine, etc.


This week in my classes I will explore blocks in many different ways. I am looking forward to this. I came up with some really fun ideas that will take you out of the box.


Had a great phsyical practice this 5 am. Lots of inversions, lots of core, and lots of dolphins so those will be included in classes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment