LIMITLESS SPIRIT

Yogagodess is about the potentiality of our divine nature. On this path I am more a student than a teacher always. As the path lengthens, it narrows and more is left behind.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

POLITICS



I won't get political again but I am a state employee in Wisconsin and what this governor and the GOP has done to this state has been devastating to so many of us. Besides being a yoga teacher I am a CPA and have worked for the State of Wisconsin for almost 18 years. For the Governor or anyone to call me a 'have' is disturbing. Most people in my profession make way more money. As it is I probably will retire, if I do, with the state not making much more than I do right now, if not less. I feel they have dimished what I worked so hard for in my education and career.

Shame.

Thank goodness I work as a yoga teacher and work for the best two studios in Madison. I am so lucky to work with all the amazing students I do. I LOVE all of you and I love http://www.blissflowyoga.com/ and http://www.innerfireyoga.com/ .

I am lucky. If I had to rely on my career for any self fulfillment, it wouldn't be there. The people of Wisconsin should have known better and paid attention before the election, not after. Do you EVER hear this people even pretend they are looking out for our best in our jobs, for our children, for our state, for the good of anything. When they say they want to create jobs, they are saying pad the pockets of the few at the expense of our livelihoods, our kids education, our environment, etc.

People LISTEN next time.

It is good to see the grass roots movement though. The good of this is that people are involved and are watching every move they make. GO WISCONSIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment